Study UK: Discover You is designed to promote the best of British education overseas and support the global objectives of UK universities.
The campaign focuses on the experiences, knowledge and confidence that students can gain from UK study, whether in the UK, or overseas or through distance learning, online provision and other models.
UK higher education institutions: Join the campaign
We would like to invite all eligible universities / higher education institutions (please see eligibility criteria below) in the UK to use our free Study UK: Discover You creative resources.
As a starter, we have produced artwork for posters, as well as digital and social media assets.
- are free to use and can be easily tailored to reinforce the credentials of universities/higher education institutions
- help to amplify unique stories about student life in the UK.
- demonstrate the breadth of what the UK has to offer, ultimately attracting students to choose the UK instead of its competitors.
We also have the campaign logo lock-up which is free and easy to add materials. Please note: this is an example and you will need to download the original artwork from the Asset Bank (details below).
Accessing the resources
Follow these three short steps:
- Click through to the Asset Bank
- When asked for a government contact, please use: Simon.Edwards@britishcouncil.org
- Search ‘Study UK’ and all campaign assets will appear.
To find out if a university is eligible, check here for institutions in Scotland and here for all other institutions in the UK and ensure they have tier 4 sponsorship: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/603932/2017-03-29_Tier_4_Register_of_Sponsors.pdf
To accompany the assets, we have produced the Partnership Pack and Partnership Guide or universities / higher education institutions. They are available to download for registered users of the SIEM website. Download links appear below when logged in to this website.
Where do I get more information on Study UK: Discover You?
You can find out more about Study UK: Discover You through our student-facing channels: